Living Wage Policy
ITSB is a Managed IT Service Provider offering services to a range of public and private sector clients as well not for profits. ITSB is committed to meeting the requirements of the Living Wage campaign that believes “a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay”.
• Reduction in absenteeism;
• Ethical employment practices; and
• Reduction in poverty affording people the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families.
ITSB is proud to be a Living Wage employer and as such will:
• Pay all employees at least the Living Wage.
• Work closely with subcontractors to encourage them to pay their staff the Living Wage.
We have set up our procurement procedures to communicate our Living Wage commitment to everyone we do business with and also encourage them to consider implementing the Living Wage.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and is available to interested parties on request.