Sales and Provisioning Administrator
Are you looking to join a friendly and committed team?
Sales and Provisioning Administrator required for Bournemouth’s premier IT support business. A fantastic opportunity awaits professionals seeking to join our team based in the heart of Bournemouth with exceptional systems and happy customers.
What makes us different is the investment we make in our people, processes and technology. IT support that provides pro-active maintenance means that our customers are well looked after, so when a fault instance occurs we deliver a first-class response with the right tools available to ensure a quick resolution. The thing that is missing is you.
You’ll be part of a knowledgeable, trusted and friendly team based in our Richmond Hill Headquarters. Providing sales support and provisioning services internally for the business, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate high levels of organisational skill and excel in establishing high levels of communication with our clients to keep them informed.
We operate in a fun and pro-active environment with a team of staff who collaborate, support and encourage each other. If you are looking for a change and are interested in developing your skills then the team at ITSB would love to hear from you.
To succeed in this role...
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing orders via email or telephone
- Checking accuracy of orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to handle a smooth sales transfer to service and project teams
- Produce monthly reporting
- Stay up to date with products and features
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of products and services
- Assist the sales team with quote production and obtaining pricing
- Reviewing Sales handover and Project kick off meetings
- Co-ordinate all Provisioning work to ensure that service live dates are met or exceeded
- Carry out non-technical provisioning of ITSB’s product portfolio
- Arrange site access for engineers, co-ordinate and plan all installations, meetings and travel coordination
- Allocate technical installation work across teams
- Ensuring effective project/programme communication both internal and external
- Engaging with and influencing other internal business functions to ensure support for the project objectives
- Assist in the production and monitoring of project budgets
- Manage, forecast, monitor, control and report on project financial performance
- Monitor actual costs against approved costs to ensure there is no over-expenditure and highlight projects at risk of over-expenditure taking appropriate action as required
- Ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required
Please note – we will not be accepting applicants via recruitment agencies.
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join IT Support Business Ltd, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox – an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Find out more about all our rewards here: https://www.perkbox.co.uk/itsb
Breaking the mould, we have an innovative and energetic approach to everything we do, putting the customer first and striving to make waves in the managed services sector.
With huge growth plans in place over the next 2 years, this is a fantastic time to jump on board and enjoy the ride.
Whats in it for me?
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Referral reward scheme
- Above average company pension contribution
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day a year paid to undertake charity work of your choice
- Free fresh fruit
- Employee Perk Box
- The opportunity to work as part of a down to earth but professional and driven team
If working with down to earth people in an environment that offers progression and huge job satisfaction id for you, apply now.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. or use the form provided below.
Recruitment Agencies should not make contact on this application. Any CVs received via an agency will be ignored.